Cash To Close
Tool box included in HomeToHome
Identify & compare your transaction closing costs before you enter into one.
One simple form captures and calculates who pays what- your costs and your opponent’s costs.
DISCLAIMER: Cash To Close cannot consider all the complexities of the subject property or your financial situation. Consult a licensed professional before making decisions.
- Explore the scenarios that you’d like to play out. Interest rates, market conditions, purchase terms, and carrying costs impact your decisions.
- Compare the approximate costs of your buy & sell transactions, the financing and cash that you’ll need or receive.
- As a buyer, include your financing costs (Loan Sense, ARM Sense tools).
- Broker’s commissions, title insurance, and escrow charges impact buyer and seller.
- Table: A summary of your scenarios.
When using Cash To Close
A breakdown of costs to buy and sell a home
Wouldn’t it be great if you had a pretty good estimate of your cash in pocket options before you bought or sold your home?
Cash To Close can lend a hand. Home transactions are tallied up using the “closing statement”, a cost breakdown of all costs to buyer and seller, after the transaction is complete.
It’s a little late to be useful so the “preliminary closing statement” was invented. Not terribly useful when all the major cost decisions have been made.
Use Cash To Close liberally early in your process. Control money judiciously and not after the fact. Compare the costs of different options.