A HOME TOOL
DESCRIBE YOUR CURRENT HOME
enter value Your home’s projected purchase price
Why use My Home
Your ruler to better measure other homes
Whether you’re buying or selling your home, you’ll need a solid, consistent way to measure each home on the market.
There’s a simple answer. That answer is My Home. It’s a lot easier to compare homes to what you already know.
There are things you like about your home and some things you’d change. Rate your home and you’ve got a consistent way to measure every home you see.
Have a clear picture into why you would pay more for one home versus another.
Tool box included in HomeToHome
Home Leverage : Your reference point
Measure influence of other homes on the market.
Your skilled agent brings clarity to understanding each of the 6 factors’ values.
Your agent’s profile: 6 qualities that influence your home’s price
Strategically choose your Agent. Your Agent’s Profile (below) affects all stages. Use HomeToHome’s Agent AQ Search to choose your agent. Review their Agent Service Plan and use your Guide’s checklist to evaluate.
- Client Preparation: Educate client for each stage, strategically prepare clients.
- Market Alignment: Align client to inventory, pricing, timing, and opportunity.
- Property/Purchaser Acquisition: Identify best properties/buyers for client’s needs.
- Negotiation: Maximize value for client: negotiate & execute purchase.
- Vendor Management: Coordinate inspectors, appraisers, lenders, contractors, etc.
- Execution: Orchestrate all elements of a purchase agreement to protect client’s interests.
6 key factors that effect a home’s value
Home Leverage Profile reflects property characteristics, the seller’s timing & motivation, and the market. Use HomeToHome’s MarketPrice and RateThisHome to maximize Home Leverage.
- Home condition : Size, location, age, structural integrity, upgrades, staging, curb appeal
- Market Conditions : Comparables: active, pending, recently sold. Local economy
- Marketing : Price strategy, media creation, target buyer type, advertising campaigns
- Market Timing/Buyer Pool : Maximize demand of qualified buyers
- Seller Position : Timing, motivation, & equity position
- Title condition : Clean, encumbered, restrictions, CC&R’s, liens, etc.
Your value profile: 6 key factors that effect your home’s price
The 6 factors of Buyer or Seller “readiness” qualifies the client’s option to act decisively and favorably. A strong buyer is more attractive to a seller. They’re more likely to close the sale on the home. Similarly, a strong seller is already prepared and aligned with the market. Use your Lender’s Finance Plan and Profile, LoanSense and CashToClose tools to sharpen your negotiating position.
- Representing Agent: Expertise, competence and integrity
- Home: Expectations, location, condition, and list price
- Finances: Loan(s), cash position, equity, tax considerations
- Motivation: Readiness and desire to execute
- Execution: Client’s ability to cooperate with trust and honesty
- Credit: Client’s understanding of significance, qualification process, and true cost of credit
Home’s Price Profile: 4 key factors that determine a home’s value
After you have optimized your Home’s Leverage Profile, your Agent influences the Home’s Price Profile in your favor. The Home’s Price Profile is determined during negotiation between the Buyer & Seller. The Price Profile is described by these 4 factors:
- The List Price is the advertised price of a home. It should not be confused with a Market Price or Sold Price.
- The Home’s Market Price is the expected sales price of what a ready, willing and able buyer will pay.
- The Home’s Appraised Value, conducted by an independent professional on the Lender’s behalf, may affect the buyer’s ability to purchase.
- The Home’s Sold Price is the negotiated price that the seller is willing to accept and a buyer will pay.
Use HomeToHome’s HomeScene tool to generate different Term Sheet scenarios when negotiating for your most favorable Sold Price.